Cambridge can provide you with aviation logistics management and material procurement anywhere in the world. Our aviation support personnel have global, proven experience and can help you apply our core values of commitment, integrity, and perseverance to overcome complex challenges, such as compressed transition timeframes, import/export delays, and parts shortages and discontinuations to ensure that operations continue uninterrupted.
- We have relationships with over 2,500 vendors across three continents, which we can leverage to help you overcome parts sourcing and obsolescence issues.
- We can you help prevent lags in air time by maintaining a flexible, proactive approach to sourcing both PMA and FAA-approved replacements for obsolete OEM parts.
- We provide innovative solutions to part level balancing that saves you money and provides increased operational readiness.
- Cambridge has a proven management process for repairable items that can save you money. It has saved our current customers millions of dollars.
- We follow a warehouse management process that allows us to provide you with the highest levels of inventory accuracy.
- We adhere to a rigorous international export compliance program. We offer expertise in managing ITAR requirements, performing international export, manufacturing and brokerage, and are fully licensed to operate under these terms with the U.S. Department of State.
- Cambridge has developed a Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) which can be implemented to help you accurately forecast demand to ensure the correct part is on-hand when needed.
- Program Management
- Aircraft Fleet Management
- Lifecycle Logistics support
- OEM/DEPOT support
- DEPOT repair and overhaul
- Diminishing Sources services
- Calibration, testing, and certification of equipment, tooling, and facilities
- Electronic Interactive Technical Manual (EITM) Library maintenance
- Component repair and overhaul to include maintenance, inspection, repair, testing, calibration, packaging, preservation, and quality control of discrepant modules, components, and systems of aircraft and engines
Explore the latest Cambridge Aviation Logistics case studies.
Proven Performance at the Regional Helicopter Training Center (RHTC) In June 2016, Cambridge was contracted to provide the full range…