Survivability and Resilience
Fail-safe systems that perform despite adverse conditions
To help our customers counter threats and overcome critical environmental challenges, we evolve existing systems as well as implement new technologies and infrastructure to increase availability, reliability, strength, safety, security, and survivability. Cambridge’s systems are resilient and ensure business continuity even in the face of extreme adversity. Our method is to develop technically agile, customized, and forward-thinking design approaches. Bigger, expensive, more complex solutions are not always better, but Cambridge never compromises on quality, redundancy, and sustainability. We incorporate controls that detect adverse conditions to facilitate rapid, appropriate responses, remediation, and recovery from incidents.
Survivability and Resilience Mission Related Capabilities:
- Critical Infrastructure Design and Enhancement
- Electronic Security Systems
- Emergency Management Planning
- Environmentally Conscious Network and Infrastructure Solutions
- Mobile Emergency Communication and Command Centers
- National Disaster Exercise Planning
- Space Flight Mission Assurance
- Systems Security Engineering
Explore the latest Cambridge Survivability and Resilience case studies.