Cambridge provides a broad spectrum of integrated technical, operational, and training mission support services. Our highly-skilled personnel are ready to work side-by-side with you to ensure continuous operations, manage and modernize existing systems, and provide mission training support. We offer all support elements to help you ensure mission success.
- Cambridge can perform turn-key, 24×7 operations and maintenance of mission critical facilities and systems to sustain your most vital enterprises.
- Our teams offer the full range of corrective, preventive, and demand maintenance for site components, subsystems, and assemblies; tower and antenna structures; power distribution, water supply, and HVAC systems; physical security; and emergency response systems.
- We have independently sustained and operated terrestrial communication sites as large as 400 acres while ensuring environmental compliance.
- We offer co-location and integration with your resources and assets to give you the necessary operational availability of networks and information-sharing requirements.
- Mission support often requires specialized training to ensure success. We can provide you with everything from law enforcement training and specialty canine handling to advanced helicopter instructor pilot training.
- Base, facilities, and systems operations support
- Turnkey solutions
- Partner nation capacity building
- Mission support training