Cybersecurity and infrastructure vulnerabilities pose a serious threat to our economy and national security. Cambridge leverages our proven experience in incident response, cyber threat intelligence, security engineering, and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) to enhance our customers’ capabilities across the DoD and Federal enterprises. Our Cyber Network Defense (CND) experts can help identify and eliminate threats through Cyber intelligence, traffic monitoring, vulnerability scanning, application scanning, and endpoint protection. Additionally, our compliance cadre have mastered the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework (RMF) and provide full-spectrum A&A services including the development of System Security Plans (SSP), Contingency/Disaster Recovery Plans and audit policy. They also provide Risk Assessment, Security Controls Assessment, and Security Program Review services to ensure compliance with Federal IT Security requirements.
- Cybersecurity team with deep expertise and thought leadership to ensure your data confidentiality, integrity, availability, and usability.
- Data and metrics-based approach to Cybersecurity management.
- Significant A&A support experience and expertise in NIST RMF.
- Threat analytics that focus on providing data specific to the organizations’ risk levels allowing for the prioritization of the mitigation and remediation the organization undertakes.
- Customized Vulnerability Management solutions that assign and track mitigation actions and provide organizational leadership with a holistic picture of their risk posture.
- Support to identify potential threats, log and track incidents, provide forensic analysis, and work through the incident response process.
- Both hands-on and consultative support to assist in hardening of systems; efforts balanced with mission need and business considerations to determine the best fitting solution.
- Support for Government accreditations of Commercial Cloud solutions and hold Qualified Navy Validator status.
- Assessment and Authorization
- Threat Analytics
- Incident Response
- Security Engineering
- Programmatic Support
- Secure Federal Networks Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Continuous Security Monitoring
- Vulnerability Management
- Insider Threat Detection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Penetration Testing
- Log Management
- Information Assurance
- Forensic Analysis
- Security Risk Management
Explore the latest Cambridge Cybersecurity case studies.