Software and Mobility
Cambridge provides robust, scalable applications that optimize your end-user experience. We develop and maintain mission enterprise applications and integrate data across systems and platforms providing multi-level, secure inter-agency collaboration capabilities. We provide data communication services through mobile devices, mobile management applications on phones and tablets, video teleconferences, video streaming media in addition to conference services support. Our engineers support mobile application deployment, maintenance, and testing support for enterprise applications. Our development teams are comprised of certified Agile methodology practitioners experienced in DevOps environments. We deliver solutions that are the best fit for your needs and the unique challenges you face.
- To ensure we deliver solutions that best meet your needs, we elicit requirements in an innovative and consultative manner.
- Cambridge is available to provide you with development for enterprise web, mobile, and database applications including innovative interface designs uniquely created for you by user-experience experts.
- We have Agile application experts available to assist you in meeting your mission requirements. We also deploy disciplined lean change configuration and release management processes.
- Our teams integrate security engineering processes throughout the system development lifecycle.
- We provide automated software and 508 compliance testing.
- Cambridge engineers have supported mobile enterprise applications for over 18,000 users, enabling mobile unified communications, constant connectivity, simplified management and deployment, and secure enterprise communications.
- Scalable application architecture and management
- Internal and external systems integration
- Structured and unstructured data analysis
- Data quality
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Information security
- Implement, test, and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Security testing and code review to improve software security
- Network engineering
- Systems engineering
- Hosting network operations support
- Application hosting in traditional and cloud environments