Sensors and Communications
From concept development to system integration, we support the design, testing, implementation, logistics, maintenance, repair, and upgrade of sensors and communications systems and components. Our engineers and technical employees have experience in a variety of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) technologies, allowing them to provide comprehensive modernization support for legacy systems to enhance your situational awareness and enable detection, identification, evaluation, and engagement cost effectively. We understand that the primary reasons legacy systems become obsolete are parts obsolescence, system reliability, and operational enhancements that are not available for older systems. Modernization of existing radar and sensor equipment is the most cost-effective way to extend the life of legacy systems. We specialize in sustaining engineering, repair, and upgrades that recapitalize existing technology and/or integrate modern components to deliver continued system readiness. Our custom solutions bring obsolete equipment up to current capabilities at significant cost savings when compared to buying new ones.
- Proven expertise in the operation, enhancement, redesign, modernization, reverse engineering, and repair of tactical radar systems.
- Engineering support that significantly increases the operability and functionality of surveillance, command and control, and communications systems (e.g., Ground Based Radar [GBR], satellite communications [SATCOM] terminals, radar display systems, radar data transport networking systems, etc.).
- Solutions that can help enhance visibility across your organization or agency, support strategic decision making, and optimize operational readiness in support of counter-threat missions.
- Engineering team that is expertly trained and skilled in State-of-the-Art Bench Testing and Rework Equipment.
- Demonstrated expertise providing logistics support, training, technical assistance, network administration, and security to integrate and maintain equipment used to merge Partner Nation (PN) radar data into US and PN command centers.
- Significant experience in preparing and setting up remote locations for the deployment and installation of long-range radars (TPS-70/78).
- Demonstrated experience developing and providing technical engineering details for the potential installation/integration of air/maritime surveillance systems and communications systems supporting worldwide US Air Force (USAF) Counter Drug/Counter Narco-Terrorism (CD/CNT) mission requirements.
- Engineering and technical team responsible for directly monitoring the operational status and analyzing the performance of sensors.
- Advanced Senior Algorithms
- Data Collection
- Detection and Monitoring Systems
- Hardware and Software Development and Analytics
- Logistical Support
- Maintenance and generation of equipment schematics, bills of material, and mechanical drawings
- Modeling and Simulation
- Production and maintenance of test procedures and fixtures
- Radar Senor Fusion
- Radar Data Quality and Monitoring and intelligence analysis
- Radar Systems Analysis
- Re-engineering and reverse engineering
- Repair and refurbishment
- Senior Management Suites
- Service Life Extension
- System Upgrade and Enhancement
- Tooling and Testing
- Configuration control
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of technical Operating Instructions (OIs)
- Preparation of PN training plans
- Deployment/Sustainment Support