Security Cooperation Mission Support
Cambridge leverages our experience as a tip-of-the spear, forward-operating company to provide a broad portfolio of integrated technical, operational, and training services in support of Building Partner Capacity (BPC) missions. Our highly skilled personnel are qualified and ready to work side-by-side with you and our international partners to ensure continuous operations, manage and modernize existing systems, and provide mission training support. Whether analyzing requirements, plans, funding, or activities for engagement with our allies, we offer all the support elements to help you ensure mission success. We have independently sustained and operated terrestrial communication sites as large as 400 acres while ensuring environmental compliance.
- Proven experience managing and supporting programs across multiple agency owners including Department of Defense (DOD), Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), the Combatant Commands (CCMD), and Department of State (DOS).
- Qualified and professional personnel equipped to assist and engage with foreign governments, militaries, security forces, and populations.
- Turnkey 24×7 operations and maintenance (O&M) of mission critical facilities and systems to sustain your most vital enterprises.
- Full range of corrective, preventive, and demand maintenance for site components, subsystems, and assemblies; tower and antenna structures; power distribution, water supply, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems; physical security; and emergency response systems.
- Co-location and integration with your resources and assets to give you the necessary operational availability of networks and information-sharing requirements.
- Specialized training to support mission success—everything from law enforcement training and specialty canine handling to advanced helicopter instructor pilot training.
- Extensive network of global suppliers to ensure support to local communities and expedited eAccess to materials and resources.
- Base, facilities, and systems operations support
- Building Partner Capacity (BPC)
- Contingency Operations and Planning
- Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief support
- Mission support training
- PN support and sustainment
- Technical equipment support services
- Turnkey solutions
Explore the latest Cambridge Security Cooperation Mission Support case studies.
Cambridge is supporting the U.S. Government’s foreign affairs missions in five African nations by providing tactical equipment and capacity-building training.…