Cambridge provides IT-managed services that support the total lifecycle of IT infrastructure from planning and design to implementation, operations, security, and maintenance. We keep you up and running by ensuring that your IT enterprise is efficient, secure, and operational. Our engineers can design, deploy, and operate your entire IT infrastructure including networks, servers, service desks, business systems, and application development.
- Cambridge has experience delivering complex IT services. We ensure continuous availability and deliver solutions effectively and efficiently to lower your total cost of ownership.
- Our team can help you develop an IT roadmap aligned with your mission to improve the quality and reliability of your IT services.
- Network engineering
- Network analysis and design
- Systems engineering planning
- Trouble management
- Network capability analysis
- Transition and implementation
- Network operations
- Circuit deployment
- Integration engineering
- Performance optimization
- Network management
- Infrastructure governance
- Proactive performance assessment
- Service testing and validation
- Capacity analysis
- Service asset and configuration management
- Helpdesk support